At the request of friends who enjoy reading these crazy blogs, I'm doing another one. This time HPU students aren't on the trip. Instead, a colleague and I are visiting two study abroad programs - one in Florence and one in Rome.
It will be my first trip to Europe, and I'm excited at everything I will get to see and do and learn about these popular study abroad programs!
So it's 10:47pm, and I'm just leaving the office after digging myself out from under 80+ emails. Now I have 8. Yes, 8. Only Elizabeth Ann and Chris can truly appreciate how much concentrated time and effort that has taken.
Chloe is at Brigitte's, probably playing (or sleeping) with Ricco. After a midnight run to Wally World for last-minute supplies, including a new Sudoku book, I will crash, too. That is, until the alarm tells me that it's time set up my table for the last Admission Open House of the semester. After which my good friend and shuttle driver Lisa will meet me at my house. We'll load my stuff, go out for lunch, and then she'll drop me at the airport to meet Scott, art professor extraordinaire and expert Italy tour guide!
And did I mention that I packed in less than 5 minutes for a 10-day trip? That could turn out to be the fatal flaw of my journey.
Regardless, it's all happening...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment